-
Mel,
Just thought I'd say a few words here to let you know I think you're a great person and I think you have a lot to offer the right guy. That "outside looking in" person apparently has no idea of what they are talking about. It is VERY easy to let yourself become overwhelmed with emotion and full of feelings for another on the internet. I've been in your place before too, and there is nothing worse than loving someone and not getting the same in return. I have to agree with the invisible man about being around friends and family... I found more support from them than I ever thought possible. Just wanted you to know I care about you and think you're a very sweet person and that you are surrounded by people who think alot of you ... right here. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
-
WoW! i'm speachless! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/icons/icon11.gif ...almost!...L*
Macy! dont be jealous of loving deeply..
it hurts!!
The deeper you love the more it hurts expecially when your slapped down...
But when its shared by two, the feeling is so wonderful, ya just dont want to let it go.. and its hard to let go..
2cute's exactly right, and i thought we had that, a few times.. It CAN NOT be a onesided relationship...
I got to confident, and to relaxed, i was just soaking up the wonderful feeling...
And let my guard down...
Macy! you have absolutely nothing to worrie about...
Dont be in a hurry, it WILL happen, and there is no doubt you're capable..*L*... "InLove" is gonna hitcha like a ton of bricks, when you least expect it..*L*... and then you're a gonner! for sure!!! L*
i wish i was more like you...
OUTSIDEs purpose is just a different perspective, i think...
aauh! i had no problem with this bein internet only .. and my "womanly needs"??
were taken care of just fine...
Who are you?? just when i think i know who you are... i dont know, who you are...
Internet relationships are real!
The feelings are real and are felt just as deep, as when the computer is off...
What tears you the fuck up is, the want and need to touch.. for reals
and if you're not careful, and you dont try to control it.. it can drive you absolutely crazy!!!
i think this is something WE ALL can agree on!<font size =1><font color=black>
[This message has been edited by M?????a (edited December 15, 2001).]
-
I'am soooo Thankfull for this board and for the people that post on here!!
*squishy hugs you all!!
*L* *twirles around .. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
-
i think i can safely speak for everybody when i say we're thankful for you and this board, too, mel *hug n kotc*......you're such a good person, always remember that k? *G
------------------
Say Anything.......
Leo the Lioness' Anything Board
RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
All Things Must Pass - G. Harrison
-
i DO NOT like this 2 page crap!!! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif
WEO!!! i like your gif! its you!!
and Thaaank you!! *hugs u
-
yeah..the page 2 shit kinda irritates me....why the fuck did they do that???
Mel...you on? I wanna ask ya something...kay? *hugs n smooches ya, then wipes your lips before you get a chance to* http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
-
Macy it may seem to you like you dont love as "deep" or aren't as capable of love as some of the people with internet loves. But maybe you're looking for real love, not someone who types the right things but it will never go from there.
Never ever wish you "loved" the way some of the women do in the pool *L It comes mostly from loneliness and probably an insecurity to date r/t.
there are a few exceptions where you know the people aren't desperate and there's something there...but most is just a comfort thing. And i really doubt the love between most of the people is "deep" *L
-
*raises an eyebrow*
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
-
pffffft 2 i said with exceptions..
anyhow dont listen to me i wrote that hungry
-
J I think Macy might have been talking real time as well, but I'm not sure...just a guess.
And Macy if you do mean real time as well I so know where you're coming from...I push away as well even it's anything more than a friend. But I think that comes more from not being ready to be in love with someone that way...I can love my friends til I'm blue in the face, but that is obviously different. But the real deal in love stuff freaks me out http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
I am my own master but not always master of myself.
Crazy Kerala's Place